- Trusted by vets and people in animal industries, across the world.
- Fabulous apple fragrance.
- There is no need to rinse away with water after application as animals can come into contact with the disinfectant whilst still wet.
- It is the only product in the veterinary sector with DEFRA approval against three orders (Tuberculosis Orders, Diseases of Poultry Order and the Avian Influenza and Influenza of Avian Origin in Mammals Order & General Orders).
- NO harmful Phenols, Aldehydes or Alcohol.
- NON-toxic, NON-staining, NON-tainting and a NON-irritant at all working dilutions.
- Kind to the environment, as it is water-based and biodegradable.
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom and efficacy tested by recognised UK laboratories.
Viruses including: Avian Flu (Virus H5N1), Canine Parvovirus, Feline Leukaemia Virus, Feline lmmunodeficiency Virus, Bovine Enterovisus.
Bacteria including: Bordetella Bronchseptica (Kennel/Canine cough), Campylobacter, Clostridium, Escherichia Coli, Listeria, MRSA, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Salmonella Typhimurium, Staphylococcus Aureus.
Fungi including: Candida Albicans, Ringworm (Trichophyton spp, Microsporum spp).